If you would like to enjoy the same savings as we do then please contact our broker directly, Ben Davies, on +44 (0)20 3514 3722 quoting this ref A/21227 and Daniel Hayes.
About First Rate FX:
Traditionally individuals and businesses have changed their currency with the banks at unattractive rates of exchange. Our speciality is in offering a superior service in comparison to other providers, whilst maintaining excellent rates which are rarely matched by our competitors.
First Rate FX Clients benefit from the following services:
* Savings of up to 4% per transaction compared to your bank
* Same day delivery on £, $, € & CHF
* NO International transfer fees
* NO Commission charges
* NO handling fees
* 24 hour 5 day a week Client Service
* Fixed Rate Forward Contracts
* Secure Client Accounts
* Same day International payments
A key feature of our services is ensuring that your funds are secure, please see below a brief outline of the security measurements that First Rate FX has implemented:
• First Rate FX are authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) under the Payment Services Regulations 2009 and are a registered Money Services Business with HM Revenue & Customs.
• First Rate FX Limited holds a Professional Indemnity and Crime Insurance policy underwritten by Chubb SE Europe. This policy insures every transaction up to the value of £1million. (Please see attached)
• All our Client funds are securely held in segregated Accounts with Barclays Bank. (Please see attached)
To register with us you will need to complete a set of our Terms and Conditions; this can be done online at:
Private Clients https://www.firstratefx.com/personal/register-online
Corporate Clients https://www.firstratefx.com/corporate/register-online/
To complete your registration the HM Revenue & Customs Money Laundering Regulations require you to provide us with the following documentation:
* A photocopy of your passport or driving licence (including photo card)
* A recent utility bill or bank statement for proof of address (no older than 3 months)
You will be issued with a client number, designated trader and username and password for the Member ‘Sign In Area’ on our website as soon as your first trade has been executed. This secure online portal will give you access to view all of your trades.
The Trading Process
The process after registration is as follows:
1. Phone in and speak to one of our experienced traders.
2. Confirm/discuss an exchange rate.
3. The trade can then be instantly executed over the phone, at which point you are legally bound to the transaction as per Terms and Conditions.
4. You will then receive a trade confirmation receipt via fax/email with the following details: Exchange Rate confirmed, the sum of money and First Rate FX Barclays Bank Details.
5. You then arrange transfer of your funds to our account and state where you want us to send the purchased foreign currency (i.e. fill in page two of the trade receipt with “Beneficiary Account Details”).
We charge no transfer fees, no commission fees, and operate a fully transparent service.