We have a depth of knowledge to support key corporate transactions providing a mix of extensive tax and accounting experience to provide innovative and commercially aware planning. The tax consequences of a transaction can make or break the deal. We can give individuals and their businesses control of taxation constraints. We address the following challenges which required tax planning;
- A desire by the current owners to sell in whole or in part, or by public offering.
- A shareholder or management buyout or buy in including private equity transactions.
- The possibility of key employees being given the opportunity to acquire shares in the business, either now or at some time in the future.
- A wish to pass part of the business to the next generation and retain say an investment based income stream.
- Profitable and cash rich companies where the owners wish to extract funds tax efficiently.
- Any transaction or profitable trading activity which may give rise to a tax liability requiring mitigation.
- A desire to shelter private investments and sale proceeds from taxation on their income and capital gains.
- Tax efficient remuneration packages and wealth planning.