Are you aware of any or all of the following?
If the Answer is YES, then congratulations as you are one of the few that know this information and I apologise for wasting your time.
If the Answer is NO, then please call us today as not knowing the following could seriously undermine your financial options.
Going back to the Yes Group, I would like you to call as well as I would love to meet your Financial Adviser / Accountant / Solicitor / Tax Adviser as you and they are in a very select group.
1. That the Contribution to your Pension Scheme Limit is going to be reduced from £50,000 per year by 20% / £10,000 to £40,000 from April 2014?
2. But that your Company can, providing you have the Right Type and it is with the Right Provider, in effect, make a Contribution to Your Pension Scheme of £120,000 – £190,000 per year without breaking the New Rules?
3. That your Pension Scheme, providing you have the Right Type and it is with the Right Provider, can lend funds which could assist your company in these Challenging Financial Times?
4. That your Pension Scheme, providing you have the right type and it is with the Right Provider, can Invest funds into your Company which could assist your company in these Challenging Financial Times?
5. That you do NOT have to take ALL of your Pension Income in one go?
6. That there is a LifeTime Allowance (LTA) of £1,250,000 from April 2014?
7. That the Penalty for being over this limit is 55% on any Excess?
8. That if you have £500,000 in your Pension Scheme Today, are making the Maximum Contribution of £40,000 per year and have 10 years before you can take your Benefits (Not Retire) that you will be over the LTA assuming that your fund performs at 3.6% per year which is hardly very exciting?
There are more but I felt that these 8 would be of Interest.
It is possible to do ALL of the Above Subject to ‘Terms & Conditions’.
For More Information, please contact us on 07889 725 836 or email@example.com